Wednesday, April 24, 2013

My Jeffrey

There are so many words to describe my sweet little boy.  He is the light of my life and always makes me smile.  He is so fun and full of laughter.  He reminds me that the smallest things in life are the most important.  He is beyond smart and amazes me by his knowledge every day.  I love that he loves people.  He is so friendly everywhere we go and you just can't help but smile at that cute little face.  He says some of the funniest things and some of the sweetest things.  My favorite thing he says is "I love you Mommy" just out of the blue while we are doing an activity. He makes my heart melt every night when he says his goodnight prayers.  He loves Heavenly Father and Jesus.  I tell Jeffrey all the time that Heavenly Father gave him to me because He knew I would love him and take care of him always.  I love how involved he is with everything we do as a family.  He loves to be outside and to help Daddy Derrick with all of his projects around the house.  He is so full of energy, I wonder how I even keep up.  He is very cautious when is comes to new things (besides new people).  He loves being independent but also loves to cuddle and be sweet with mommy.  Being his mommy is my favorite job and I am so blessed to be able to spend all of my hours of the day with him.  I can't believe he is already 4 years old.  The time has definitely moved quickly and I am glad my little boy is turning into a big boy with big possibilities in his future.  I love you, my son.  Jeffrey Michael, you are truly the best thing that has ever happened to me.  <3  








 


No comments:

Post a Comment